function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vinod Sanubalavinod Sanubala 

Error ID: 1538890866-45986 (-1051971408)

Hi All,

Thanks in Advance for helping :)

There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, We can't save this record because the “Update Contact mailing address new” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 1538890866-45986 (-1051971408): []
Best Answer chosen by vinod Sanubala
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

If you are working on trailhead challenge and getting this error then I would suggest you try in new trailhead playground as this error may be due to pre existing configuration that you might have done for other challenges or else in active the trigger which is causing error and then check challenge.

Post the link of the challenge you are trying so the I can help you further.

Please mark it as Solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

If you are working on trailhead challenge and getting this error then I would suggest you try in new trailhead playground as this error may be due to pre existing configuration that you might have done for other challenges or else in active the trigger which is causing error and then check challenge.

Post the link of the challenge you are trying so the I can help you further.

Please mark it as Solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Thanks and Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
vinod Sanubalavinod Sanubala
Thanks Sandhy..... your sugesstion did help.

Im new to SF, if may I ask could you please help with SOSL to extract information from both custom and standard object.

Trying below:

list<Fuel_Profile__c> oplist = [SELECT Opportunity__r.id, Opportunity__r.StageName, card__c from Fuel_Profile__c Where ID = :opIDS];

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,
Vinod