function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Tom TavernierTom Tavernier 

Following error occurs during the verification step of trailhead project "Create a satisfaction survey", step 3 "Add a screen for thanking the customer" : error while verifying this challenge, reference error id: EECQWTHH

Following error occurs during the verification step of trailhead project "Create a satisfaction survey", step 3 "Add a screen for thanking the customer" : error while verifying this challenge, reference error id: EECQWTHH
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tom,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I also request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge?

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled.If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch in a new trailhead playground.

Still, if the problem persists log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Mark this as solved if my reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Hi Nagendra,
Thanks for your feedback.
Not sure how to check "your org doesn't have a namespace enabled" on trailhead playground ?
And if I go for a new trailhead playground, do I have to start over the project completely ?
See you, Tom
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Tom,

There is no way to remove namespace but if you have created the package with the wrong namespace then the following link helps you.
  • https://success.salesforce.com/ideaview?id=08730000000BqjiAAC

You can check your developer org by following below steps Setup -->Create->Package Check whether your org contains any namespace. If it has also don't worry create new developer org and use that for complete the trailhead challenges

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if my reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Hi Nagendra,
As far as I can see I have only the standard "Trailhead Playground" package installed, which I believe should not be deinstalled. Will try with new trailhead playground, but I fear I will have to start over completely with this project "Create a satisfaction survey".
Thanks, Tom