function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
manoharpmanoharp 

how to get all failures at once in ant migration tool? it gives a subset each time when you try to deploy?

hi there, does any know how to get all failures at once in ant migration tool when deploying? it gives a subset of failures each time when you try to deploy. 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
I don't think so its possible logically , but still you can wait for others to suggest 
Nitin Khandelwal 15Nitin Khandelwal 15
Hi Manoharp, i do not think this is possible. There are dependencies between the objects and profiles which you try to deploy.  
So once you resolve one error it will give you another error soon.
Can you please post your errors here and i can see if you can resolve all the errors at once.
manoharpmanoharp
Thanks for trying to help.

Hi Nitin, not the case my in my scenario. to avoid that, I am gong metadata by metadata by dependency heierarchy. 

say if I am migrating reporttypes and it throws some failures say 50 failures of missing fields (which I dont need). once I fix these 50 (by strippiing them off of the .reporttype files), and rerun it, it gives me another ~50 failures. this way it takes for ever, could be hours to days. hope that gives you better context of the issue.