function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ceejay Quach 2Ceejay Quach 2 

Does anyone else have a Connection Issue with their Einstein Bot?

Hello!

User-added image

User-added image

I recently began experimenting with the Einstein Bot Builder, and connected my bot to the Live Agent Chat Button. My Live Agent chat sessions work fine without the bot, but once I connect the bot, I receive the error "There is a connection issue."

Does anyone know how to fix this?
I appreciate any help!
Ceejay Quach 2Ceejay Quach 2
Hello!

I have resolved this and there is no longer a connection issue. First, make sure you set up the live agent, snap-in, and bot properly. My mistake afterwards was not filling in the fields properly on the pre-chat form, which includes the name, email, and subject; I have now changed my snap-in to the 'basic scenario' to only require typing in your name before starting the chat to make it easier for testing.

Hope this helps.
kamal somu akamal somu a
I have got the same connection failure issues. I was using developer edition. In my case,the data storage limit was exceeded. 

I have checked the data storage limit by navigating to Storage Usage option from setup menu. I have cleared some of the object records which has attained maximum limit. It resolved my issues. I was able to communicate with the bot successfully again. 
Carlos Carvalho JrCarlos Carvalho Jr
I have got same issue. 

It's works for me too delete some files.
Check your Storage Usage.
Rohit Soni 35Rohit Soni 35
Can you tell , as to how did you delete the Chat Transcripts?, for me they showing the max usage
Arthur Santos AlmeidaArthur Santos Almeida
hi, this problem happened to me too and I solved this problem by deleting some records, the problem was storage data
Jim Mitchell 28Jim Mitchell 28
If you experience this in a sandbox after refreshing, make sure you add the sandbox community site url to the Chat Deployment > Agent Configuration > Permitted Domains. This solved our problem.