function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Bogdan PascuBogdan Pascu 

Refused to load the image '<URL>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "img-src <URL> *.eu10.content.force.com:* 'self' data:".

Hello 

Since Summer 18 release I have notice that the images are not loading in Salesforce: templates, formulas, etc and I always get this kind of error: 

Refused to load the image '<URL>' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "img-src <URL> *.eu10.content.force.com:* 'self' data:".

This is one of the images that want to display in a template: <apex:image id="theImage" value="{!URLFOR($Resource.SignatureMallorcaOpen, 'Mallorca_open.png')}" width="437" height="215px" alt="Description of image here"/>

If you upload the file as a documenta and use the link it is working. It should work as well with Static Resources. 

Has anyone knoiw how to fix this? 
Ganesh PadoleGanesh Padole
Dear Bogdan,
Kindly try this,
<apex:image url="{!URLFOR($Resource.SignatureMallorcaOpen, 'Mallorca_open.png')}" width="50" height="50"/>
OR
<apex:image url="{!URLFOR($Resource.SignatureMallorcaOpen, 'images/Mallorca_open.png')}" width="50" height="50"/>

Thank you.
Bogdan PascuBogdan Pascu
Hi Ganesh

I have tried both of the option and still the same image preview is not showing. 

If I open the image in a new tab it is working so the link is fine.