function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Allison LoebsAllison Loebs 

challenge not recognizing dreamhouse app installed

I have tried to get get challenge to recognize challenge completed many times.  I used a new playground launched it successfully created DreamHouse app: I even get an email stating that.  I then initialize sample data.  All is well but challenge states the Dreamhouse app does not appear to be installed.
email
Your request to install package "DreamHouse Summer 2017" was successful. Along with my organization. Trail

Developer Beginner 
Platform Development Basics 
Get Started with the Salesforce Platform

Thanks
Best Answer chosen by Allison Loebs
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Follow below steps which worked for me.

1.Log into trailhead.

2.Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch"

3.Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

4.Log into App Exchange from another browser or copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5.Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6.Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

All Answers

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Follow below steps which worked for me.

1.Log into trailhead.

2.Create new trailhead playground, select it and click "Launch"

3.Refer below link and get trailhead playground username and password.

https://force.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2659738-how-to-get-a-password-for-my-trailhead-playground?b_id=13478

4.Log into App Exchange from another browser or copy paste the download link in an incognito window.

5.Install in production by providing trailhead playground credentials.

6.Click on "Launch" and check in trailhead playground if App is installed and then check for challenge.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

This was selected as the best answer
Allison LoebsAllison Loebs
   Hi,

I started over and created a new Playground in Mozilla Firefox and created DreamHouse App for all users.   I then had to go to google chrome to actually initialize the database with sample data.   Using FireFox the Data Import tab does not show up with option to initialize a sample database. I checked the challenge and recognized my work.  Also need to be in Lightning Experience to do data import.