function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Cody Enboden 5Cody Enboden 5 

Evaluate the number of days a client has been in a safehouse for the current month

Hi,

For grants/funders, I need to report the number of days that each client has been staying in a safehouse each month. Currently the is a field for the total nights a client has stayed, nights a client has stayed in a previous month, and nights that a client has stayed in a prev quarter. The numbers of total nights is based on when the intake date was (so if the intake date was 6/15 and today is 6/19 the total nights would be 4). 

The current fields work fine until a client has stayed more than a month. Sometimes clients will stayed more than 2 months, which means subtracting total nights a client has stayed - night a client has stayed in a prev month won't work either.

The goal is to only see the total number of nights a client has stayed in the current month. So if a client has stayed 65 days, and it's 5 days into the current month, then I need to see the 5 days for this calculation. If the client continues to stay for 95 days, and it's 5 days into the current month, I still only want to see 5.