function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Evan C. DeckerEvan C. Decker 

Method does not exist or incorrect signature when trying to deploy class

Hello, I'm trying to deploy a class to production and I'm receiving the following error:

line 36, column 53: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: void selfRegister(String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String, String) from the type Gears_SelfRegisterController 
Stack Trace: null

This is the code that's referring to:
Test.startTest();
error = Gears_SelfRegisterController.selfRegister('', '', 'First', 'Last', 'customer.contact@gearscrm.com', 'GearsCRM', 'Portland', 'Maine', 'United States', 'Customer');
Test.stopTest();

System.assertEquals(null, error);
And the method from the class is:
@AuraEnabled
public static String selfRegister(String regConfirmUrl, String regPendingUrl, String firstName, String lastName, String email, String company, String city, String state, String country, String userType)
{ Savepoint sp = null;
Any idea what's going on here? I've been digging around online but can't find a solution. Thanks!
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Make sure you are migrating both the test class and class into production together .. the reason I am thinking is either your class or test class is not updated to date in production .. 
Evan C. DeckerEvan C. Decker
Thanks Raj, I added the test class into the change set and now I receive the same error three times, on three different lines. Any idea what's happening there?