function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AnkehAnkeh 

3D VR app Project.

Hello everyone,
my question is related to 3D VR app project. While installing salesforce VR toolkit, an error has occurred "Assets/Salesforce/Components/Scripts/Carousel.cs(88,5): error CS0103: The name `iTween' does not exist in the current context"
Help me out with this,
thank you.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Try to re install it.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
AnkehAnkeh
I tried it for 3-4 times the whole process but, no help. I guess the link provided does not contain all the files needed.
chris steele 25chris steele 25
I don't believe this works as written anymore. I (like the rest of you) are running into the same problem with iTween. While it would be easy enough to go to the asset store and install iTween directly, it requires a Unity upgrade to 5.6.4 - and since the project explicity says NOT to use 5.6.0 or higher....we've got a problem.
chris steele 25chris steele 25
OK, I figured out what to do. PlayMaker no longer includes iTween in 1.9, and the old version of iTween IS available, but you have to download it separately. See this page:
https://hutonggames.fogbugz.com/default.asp?W544

Remove  the Salesforce assets.
Download and install the iTweenOlderVersions package on the page linked above, and import all. Then go to the Add-Ons Manager for PlayMaker and import iTween there, confirming that you have already installed it when prompted.

After THAT, you can re-import the Salesforce VR package, and it will work appropriately.
AnkehAnkeh
But, there is no link to download older versions of playmaker. So, I had to contact their customer service and they gave me the old version. It is working now. Thank you very much.