function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
rohini chaudharyrohini chaudhary 

Looking for remote salesforce freelancing opportunities

Hi! I am 3X Salesforce Certified Professional with more than 2 yrs of experience
-Proficient in working with Force.com IDE, Apex Explorer and Salesforce.com sandbox environments.
- Proficient in Salesforce developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Controllers and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Migration Tool, Web Services , Lightning Framework.
-Experience in developing customer centric Hybrid Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework and Salesforce Mobile SDK.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Salesforce Certified Sales Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Platform developer 1
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
Currently I am looking for remote freelancing projects so if you need a freelancer, please contact me at rohinic1910@outlook.com
Thanks,
Rohini Chaudhary
leff luisleff luis
One of the best things about Python freelancing is also one of the best things about rising talent (https://infograsps.com/rising-talent-upwork-2020):
The code is generally really clean. This means less time spent trying to figure out what the previous developer was thinking or doing when they wrote a particular class or function.