function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Ratan BhatiaRatan Bhatia 

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong: The 'High Probability Opportunities' list view does not appear to be configured correctly. I get this error even though results are right

Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'High Probability Opportunities' list view does not appear to be configured correctly. It should show only opportunities whose stage is 'Proposal/Price Quote' or 'Negotiation/Review', and whose probability is greater than or equal to 50%.
Keep getting this error even though the List View Results are correct.
Gajanan KadamGajanan Kadam
Hi Ratan,

Please provide the challenge link then we will sort out it.

Thanks,
Ratan BhatiaRatan Bhatia
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_admin_beginner/modules/lex_customization/units/lex_customization_list

List View Result
Gajanan KadamGajanan Kadam
Hi Ratan,

I have also did the same challenge but i cound not see that error .User-added image

Please delete the list that you have created and try again. 

User-added image

Thanks,
Gajanan

Ratan BhatiaRatan Bhatia
I also did it many times after deleting but still get error. Do I have to create a new playground before doing that challenge. Thanks, Ratan
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Ratan,

Yes, you can create a new playground then try it and carefully view above challenge demo step by step.
List View Controls: Filters, Fields to Display and ListView Controls
User-added image

User-added image

User-added image
Please let me know if you have any query.

Please mark it as best Answer if you find it helpful.

Thank You
Ajay Dubedi
Ratan BhatiaRatan Bhatia
Hello Ajay, I have tried many and my results are correct in the List View but continues to say error and challenge not complete. Tried many times as per the procedure. Cannot understand where is the error. Thanks, Ratan
Youssef KhoukhouYoussef Khoukhou
Hello, Ratan I solved the Problem by doing this trick

Stage
EQUALS  to Proposal/Price Quote, Negotiation/Review Here is how to do it . Good luck
Kapavari VenkatramanaKapavari Venkatramana
User-added image

Unable to Resolve
Rahul Govindgeri 7Rahul Govindgeri 7
HI Ratan,
i figred it out your problem. Make Sure that task you need to build in Sale App as per  Trailhead Instructions. Select it from App luncher and build the report again, it's work.
Ana NeaguAna Neagu

thank you all for posting this, it really helped me when I was struggling to figure out what was wrong.

it worked in the end!
User-added image
User-added image