function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Edison Raj 9Edison Raj 9 

new trailhead Analytics login creation

Hello All,
              For completing the Badge in Analytics, the user is being asked to create a new user ID, email ID on trailhead playground to complete a challenge. Because, it is considerd as a Special Developer Edition for trailhead where the Analytics Studio would be available. I have a many points and Badges in my previous trailhead ID what I created last year. My question is, if I create a new email ID and username for the trailhead, please let me know the following :
1) Whether the points in my previous trailhead will be erased away with all points gained if I create a new trailhead ID
2) Whether it is possible to merge both new and old IDs to summarize all the points
Pls reply
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

You have been asked to create Special Developer Edition for Analytics to connect it from "Launch" while checking challenge, you no need to create the new trailhead account.

Follow below steps.

1.Sign up  Special Developer Edition for Analytics.
2.Log in to your Existing trailhead account.
3.From "Launch" above the challenge select "Log in with Developer Edition" and provide your Analytics credentails.
4.Click on Launch analystics org will be opened in the next tab.
5.After finishing the challenge click check challenge to verify.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful, it will make it available
for others as a proper solution.

Best Regards,
​Sandhya

Edison Raj 9Edison Raj 9
Hello,
Thanks for your reply.
In your 1st step above, when I sign up to create a new account for Special Developer Edition for Analytics, It is asking for all the information. I filled with email ID and username also.
When I try to register with my existing trailhead account (email ID), it is giving the error "the user already exsists in Production or Developer org, please enter an another or alternatice user ID to register". I got the error mails in my Inbox of the existing trailhead account also regarding the same.

So, please help me in getting the new mail trailhead ID created in the existing account for to do the challenge in Analytics

Also, please let me know if I choose the new ID (After creation), will it delete all my points what I have saved in the old mail ID (old username or existing trailhead account)
Your help is really appreciated.
Without this it is NOT possible to complete the SuperBadge of Analytics

Thanks & Regards,
EdisonRaj