function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shamli Dangare 1Shamli Dangare 1 

Einstein Data set Creation

Hello all,
    I want to create my own dataset for Einstein.Could you please help me.? I have created but facing problem.

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Shamil,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please post of what you have tried so far so that we can look into it and can help you accordingly.

Also, I would suggest you please refer to the below links from trailhead which might be helpful. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Shruti SShruti S
Please let me know which Einstein Service's Dataset you would like to create. I am assuming you want to create a Dataset for Einstein Vision.

Well there are few rules that you should consider when creating the dataset: Below are the rules:
  1. The Dataset should be created as a zip file.
  2. The size of the zip file should not exceed 20MB.
  3. The zip file should contain different directories which represents the different categories or the name of the label. For eg: Lets say we have two directories or folders in the zip named as Mountains and Beaches. These folders would contain the respective images of mountains and beaches.
  4. These directories should contain atleast 40 images representing the respective categories.
  5. Make sure that the size of these images in the directories do not exceed 1MB.
  6. The resolution of these images also should not be greater than 2000 x 2000.
  7. The file structure should be like as follows
    • User-added image
You can also refer to STEP 5 of my blog - https://shrutisridharan.wordpress.com/2018/01/04/a-primer-to-einstein-vision/ . I have clearly explained how to create a dataset, train a dataset and much more.

Now if you want to create a Dataset for using Einstein Intent APIs then you have to create a CSV file which again would contain different labels in it and corresponsing to that there will be some issue stated. You can refer here - https://shrutisridharan.wordpress.com/2017/09/05/salesforce-einstein-intent-api-playground/

Please let me know if you have any more doubts.
Hithesh SaicharanHithesh Saicharan
Hi Shruthi,

I am trying to create a data set for parking and food receipts. But I am always getting error as failes. I followed all the steps as u mentioned above.