function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Vin BVin B 

Scheduling Report Error : Salesforce.com could not email the report to any of the specified recipients.

I have a non-admin user who has the following set of permissions:
  • Schedule Reports
  • Manage Reports in Public Folders
  • Subscribe to Reports
  • Schedule Reports
The user is able to access a report folder called Service Desk Reports and run a report called Open Service Requests. However on scheduling this report, that user is getting following error in email :
"Salesforce.com could not email the report to any of the specified recipients. Check that recipients are specified and that they have the appropriate permissions to view the report."
Why is the user unable to get the scheduled report? What extra permissions do I need to give?
Please Note: When I manually shared the folder with the same user, he was able to get the scheduled report in email.
Is the permission 'Manage Reports in Public Folders" alone not suffecient to get the scheduled report in email?

Any help would be appriciated.

Thanks
PawanKumarPawanKumar
can you please check user has following access in his associated profile? if not please give and try to run scheduled reports.

1. Run Reports
2. Create and Customize Reports 

If above does not work then please add admin or other users in scheduled reports and see anyone gets the reports or not? Just to troubleshoot the issue.

Regards,
Pawan Kumar
Vin BVin B
Thanks for the reply. I have checked in user's profile. User do have the permissions Run Reports and Create and Customize Reports in profile. Also,the admin is able to get the sheduled reports in mail without any error. But the user is not even recieving the mail for scheduled report.