function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
sreejasreeja 

hi i need the salesforce rest api integration with real time example, with external application

i am learning how to integrate the salesforce to the c++ and sap , with a real time senarios , any document provided for step by step procedure , how to start form salesforce,  how to write the webservice in salesforce , and then how the external applicat client will call this webservice ?? 
 note : please dont comment form developer guide and trailhead , i have already gone through it.. i need a blog of real time example to analyze how it works
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
sreejasreeja
hi sandhya, thanks for your comment, actually we are starting integration with the c++ , so we should create the webservice by our own ..  iam search of integration blog with c++ or sap or dotnet , how will the flow of integration in the realtime with other external applications
 best regards,
sonu
teena jacobteena jacob
Hi Priya,
               Please check if it helps: https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/886855/Salesforce-API-integration-with-ASP-Net-applicatio

Thanks.
sreejasreeja
hi teena jacob,, ! thanks for your link... we are trying with the rest api, please let me know if you have a similar link...it will be helpful to me 
thanks you so much for your valuable time