function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rajendra Singh NagarRajendra Singh Nagar 

Tailhead Challenge Issue: We can't find the lead 'Poe Tato' with the correct information. Check the instructions and try again.

User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Rajendra Singh Nagar
It got resolved by Salesforce trailhead team. Not facing any issue any more.

All Answers

I have tried it multiple times, with all correct settings, but still not able to clear it. I think there is some issue in the internal assertion itself.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have copy pasted all the values while creating 'Poe Tato'

with below details.If this does not work can you post the screenshot of 'Poe Tato' lead you created so that I can help you further.

First Name 
Poe
Last Name 
Tato 
Company 
Poe’s Pharm 
Title 
VP 
Lead Source 
Web 
Annual Revenue 
Lead Status 
New - Not Contacted 

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

User-added image
It seems to be an issue with Step 2. I am getting this error when I trying to retake the challenge... However on refresh this error goes & this unit is marked as completed. 
I think there is some internal issue in assertion that I am not able to find out. It is not related to unit 3 which is straight forward.

May be someone from Salesforce internal team can help out on this.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.This is a known issue and will be fixed soon.To overcome the above error on fourth unit edit the company information and enter manually 'Poe’s Pharm' and then save instead of copy paste.

Best Regards,
Sandhya
Matt Morris 24Matt Morris 24
Although I appear to have the right values for Poe Tato I am getting the error message "We can't find the lead 'Poe Tato' with the correct information. Check the instructions and try again."

User-added image
It got resolved by Salesforce trailhead team. Not facing any issue any more.
This was selected as the best answer