function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Rakshana Cube84Rakshana Cube84 

Package Installation Issue

Hi All
Trying to install managed beta package created in one dev account, into another production account
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Rakshana Cube84
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Rakshana,

This is a known issue that is actively being addressed. We believe it is only affecting recent uploads from the following Salesforce instances like cs7, cs8, na8, na9, eu1.  If your upload occurred from another instance, please let me know. A fix should be released within the next 12-36 hours. 
I'll suggest having a bit of patience about this. This will surely resolve in the above timeline.  
If it doesn't resolve after that I'll suggest you raise a case on Salesforce support.

Hope it helps.

Thank you,
Ajay Dubedi.

All Answers

Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Rakshana,

This is a known issue that is actively being addressed. We believe it is only affecting recent uploads from the following Salesforce instances like cs7, cs8, na8, na9, eu1.  If your upload occurred from another instance, please let me know. A fix should be released within the next 12-36 hours. 
I'll suggest having a bit of patience about this. This will surely resolve in the above timeline.  
If it doesn't resolve after that I'll suggest you raise a case on Salesforce support.

Hope it helps.

Thank you,
Ajay Dubedi.
This was selected as the best answer
Shruti SShruti S
+1 If you have uploaded it recently then it takes a while to be available for install :-)
Rakshana Cube84Rakshana Cube84
Thank you Ajay and Shruti - Both of you are correct. I could install the package after some time by using other org.