function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SubbuSubbu 

I configured knowledge base in my org but knowledge one widget is not appearing in case layout

I configured knowledge base in my org but knowledge one widget is not appearing in case layout , Pleas find below steps which  I followed. Please help me any one Thanks in advance.

Disable previous article sidebar components.
To disable the Knowledge sidebar, in Setup go to App Setup | Customize | Cases | Page Layouts and click Edit next to your case page layout. In the page layout editor, click Layout Properties and ensure Knowledge Sidebar Show in the Console is unchecked.
To disable the case feed article tool, go to Setup | App Setup | Customize | Cases | Page Layouts and click Edit next to your case page layout. In the page layout editor, click Feed View and ensure Use Case Feed Article Tool in the Console is unchecked.
Go to Setup | App Setup | Customize | Cases | Page Layouts and click Edit next to the case page layout where you want to display the Knowledge One widget.
In the page layout editor, click Custom Console Components.
In the sidebar where you want the Knowledge One widget, select Knowledge One in the Type drop down and set the sidebar parameters.
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Make sure that you have done below steps before doing the above steps.

From the object management settings for cases, go to Page Layouts and open your case page layout for edit.
Ensure the Email quick action is in the case page layout.
Without the Email quick action, you can’t send articles via email.
Select Quick Actions in the left-hand menu.
Drag Email to the Quick Actions in the Salesforce Classic Publisher line.

Note:
If you can’t see the Knowledge One sidebar, increase its width to 250 (height to 150) in the page layout. These are the minimum measurements for the Knowledge One sidebar to display properly.

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya