function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Michael Hedrick 2Michael Hedrick 2 

Lookup not applying filter criteria

Hello,
I am having an issue with my lookup filter criteria.  Records with the field 'Duplicate Assigned'  are True should not show in the lookup.
But in the example below it still shows.  
User-added image

The filter rule is here:
User-added image

Any thoughts why the filter is not working?  I am also open to alternative option.
Thanks,
M
Maharajan CMaharajan C
Hi Micheal,

Change the Filter Type as Required instead of Optional in the Filter Rule.

Can you please Let me know if it helps or not!!!

If it helps don't forget to mark this as a best answer!!!

Thanks,
Raj

Hey Raj,
Thanks for the reply. Same results and now if I edit an existing record that already have a value in the field the message would show and not allow me to save the record.  I just need the lookup to show records where the field 'Duplicate Assigned' is false.  Not sure whay this is not working.
M
Asitha_RajuAsitha_Raju
Hi,
Inorder to display the records that fullfill the criteria, please set the filter type as Required in filter criteria settings. Is it a self lookup?
If so please verify that the field mentioned (Claim: Duplicate Assigned) in filter criteria is correct.
Thanks.
Working with Salesforce to resolve issue.  I will post my results as soon as I have an answer.  Setting the filter 'required' has not had any effect on the result.  The Duplicate Asigned field is a check box and also seems to not have any effect on limiting the results.
Thanks,