function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeff TalbotJeff Talbot 

Experienced Salesforce Administrator / Developer available for work

I am a certified Salesforce Administrator and certified Level II Salesforce Consultant with eleven years of experience. Experience and abilities include:
  • Managing database customizations - Objects, Object relationships, Fields, Page Layouts
  • Managing security - Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets
  • Managing data - Views, Reports, Dashboards
  • Managing data integrity - Data imports, mass data updates, Validation Rules
  • Managing automation - Workflow, Flow, Triggers, Process Builder
  • Managing data integration - Integrating websites, retail management software (POS), and finance software with Salesforce

I'm not just a "techie". I have knowledge and experience in Marketing, Sales, Operations, Customer Service, and Finance. This knowledge really helps me on the analytical side of things when we're working towards building you an easy-to-use and USEFUL Salesforce database that your team actually enjoys using.

I have designed many custom apps in Salesforce, including retail sales modules, inventory tracking, scheduled shipment tracking, customer reward programs, gift card management, outbound call trackers, and more.

I am intelligent, honest, and hard working. I communicate well. I get really vested in the companies I choose to work with. In other words, I want to help you maximize your profits. I feel that database designs can be as integral to your company's success as your product(s) and your personnel.

Here is my resume is on Google Docs.

Note- I have an employment gap to explain. I've been away from Salesforce and databases for a short time. In mid 2015, I was offered the opportunity to be a caretaker. So I left my winery job and moved from Napa to Santa Rosa, and for the last three years  I have lived on and maintained a beautiful property. WELL... the property is now being sold. And just as well. I enjoyed the time off from computer work for a few years, and I appreciate the experience I had to "get my hands dirty" with labor. But I am ready to get back to what I do best - database management. Seriously, I'm REALLY good at it.

I'm available to start immediately. Please email anytime, or call me any day between 7am and 7pm PDT.

Jeff Talbot
marin.consulting@gmail.com