function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Jeff Garbers - PRODJeff Garbers - PROD 

Delete old packages shown in sfdx force:package:list

As a result of working through Trailhead lessons and experimental projects, there are now four packages listed when I run the command sfdx force:package:list. I don't want any of them any more and would like to delete them. I don't have any active scratch orgs or sandboxes, and none of the four unwanted packages appear in Setup's "Packages" or "Installed Packages" pages for my DevHub org, so the advice I've seen given to others -- uninstall the package, then delete it from the uninstalled packages list -- is of no help here.

I need help understanding two things:

1) Where do the packages shown by sfdx force:package:list "live"? Are they associated with my DevHub or what? Where would I find them in the Salesforce web-based UI?

2) How can I delete (not just uninstall) these packages?

I have a feeling I'm missing something basic. Thanks in advance for any guidance you can offer.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Please find my coommants 

1) Where do the packages shown by sfdx force:package:list "live"? Are they associated with my DevHub or what? Where would I find them in the Salesforce web-based UI?

Raj - try this command 
package:install:report

2) How can I delete (not just uninstall) these packages?
Raj - I dnt think so you can able to do it .. But you can upgrade the package .. 

Raj, thanks for your help. Unfortunately, the command you suggested doesn't apply here, as it seems to be about getting the status of an ongoing installation. I just want to delete packages that are no longer needed; there's no reason to upgrade them.

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
I dnt think so you can able to delete from the DX commands .. 
Raj - are you aware of some other way to delete the packages? Doesn't matter to me at this point whether it's a sfdx command or something else.