function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Alexis Scott 16Alexis Scott 16 

Users cannot access Salesforce after My Domain Deployment

Hello, 

We deployed My Domain this morning and some of our users are having issues logging in. When they try to login from both login.salesforce.com and our custom domain they are redirected back to the login screen after they enter their credentials and press submit. On our admin side, it shows their log ins as successful, but they cannot actually get into the instance. 

We have tried clearing caches, disabling extensions, etc. but nothing has allowed them to log in. 

Has any one ever encountered this problem? Do you know a solution? 
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
I beive its issue with your redirection policey on my domain 

Choose a redirect policy.
  1. To allow users to continue using URLs that don’t include your subdomain name, select Redirect to the same page within the domain.
  2. NOTE Bookmarks don’t work when Redirect to the same page within the domain is selected for partner portals. Manually change the existing bookmarks to point to the new subdomain URL by replacing the Salesforce instance name with your My Domain subdomain name. For example, replace https://na30.salesforce.com/ with https://yourDomain.my.salesforce.com/ in the bookmark’s URL.
  3. To remind users to use your My Domain subdomain name, select Redirected with a warning to the same page within the domain. After reading the warning, users are redirected to the page. Select this option for a few days or weeks to help users transition to a new domain name.
  4. To require users to use your subdomain name when viewing your pages, select Not redirected.
Marcello AndersMarcello Anders
Hello,

we have the same problem, unfortunatley we can't edit any settings since we can't login anymore. Is there any other way?

Thanks!
Timothy SmithTimothy Smith
@Marcello, did this ever clear up for you?  I changed My Domain and it has been 24 hours that we cannot login.  I never received the email stating the change had been made.  Just wondering if it was just a long wait or something else in your case.  Thanks.