function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Brent RahnBrent Rahn 

Improve Data Quality for Your Sales and Support Teams - Challenge Error

Hello,

I'm trying to validate the first challenge on this module, "Create a Validation Rule", and I am getting this error: 

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: IONRVQWT"

I have tried doing it in my dev org as well as a brand new Trailhead playground. The challenge is really straightforward...any ideas what might be causing this?
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Brent,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I request you please confirm that you have the same formula as below.
ISPICKVAL( StageName , "Closed Won") && ( Delivery_Schedule_Date__c - CloseDate ) > 14
May I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org for validating the challenge?

I have faced a similar issue in the past and used a new developer org instead of a playground and it worked. 

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled. If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch.

As trailhead session expires sometimes, can you please log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if this helps.

Happy to help further.

Mark this as solved if my reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

Brent RahnBrent Rahn
I’m using a new trailhead playground, in a private browser. Does it need to be a regular developer org to work?
Hi Brent,

May I suggest you please give a try by attempting the same challenge in a brand new developer org which worked fine for me.

Make sure that you are connecting the same developer org where you have done all your work while validating the challenge with your trailhead account.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Brent RahnBrent Rahn
You didn’t answer the question which I very specifically asked. I have tried this in a clean trailhead playground. Is that sufficient or is a developer org required?
Yes, a developer edition org validates this challenge successfully.
Brent RahnBrent Rahn
Can you confirm that a trailhead playground does not validate this successfully? The instructions in the module specifically recommend using a trailhead playground.
emma ferrisemma ferris
Looks like Northwestern has a more accurate QB who does not throw many interceptions. But Nebraska can run all over  UK Assignment (https://www.assignmenthub.co.uk) hem. From what I see Northwestern gives up points and Nebraska does not as much