function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
William Roach-BarretteWilliam Roach-Barrette 

cannot create permissions set for salesforce inbox

User-added image
I am having some trouble setting up salesforce inbox and hope you can help. I am using Classic right now (in the process of upgrading to lightning) and I am following this tutorial: http://salesforce.vidyard.com/watch/MqnjffCiLSJZf5EkF47xSd I installed the Salesforce Inbox Control Pannel from the appexchange and am trying to create a permissions set, however when I select my license and try to save I get this error: "You may not turn off permission Read Opportunities for this License Type" I am including a photo for refrence, do you know what might be causing this
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi William,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I would recommend uninstalling and then reinstalling the Salesforce Inbox Control Panel. When you reinstall, make sure to "Install for All Users" and click install.

For more information please check with below links. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
William Roach-BarretteWilliam Roach-Barrette
Thanks for your help Nagendra,

I uninstalled the package then reinstalled it but I still get the same error. I came into this org with little knowledge of how my predessessor set it up. Is it possible something has been changed elsewhere in salesforce that would prevent me from moving forward with this permission set?