function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
David SOBCZAKDavid SOBCZAK 

Trailhead Set Up Account Roles and the Role Hierarchy can't be validated with french org

Hi,

I just finished the trail : https://trailhead.salesforce.com/fr/projects/communities_share_crm_data/steps/account_roles_hierarchy

But when I "Verify step", I received the following error : 

"Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Assign Barbara Levy the Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager role."

But in my org Barbara Levy has the right role but in french : "Express Logistics and Transport Partenaire - Responsable" and I didn't find how I can change the role name or solve the problem. 

Do you have an idea ? 

Thanks
SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

From Setup, enter users in the Quick Find box, then select Users | Users.
Click Edit next to Levy, Barbara.
Change her role to Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager.
Click Save.

Then check challenge, if this does not help you, reach trailhead help from below link.

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/help

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

David SOBCZAKDavid SOBCZAK
Hi thank you for your reply but the role "Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager" doesn't exist because my org was in french and when the role was created the role's name defined is "Express Logistics and Transport Partenaire - Responsable" (Responsable = Manager in french)
Ruth ForeroRuth Forero
Hi, did you solve it? I have the same problem but in an Spanish org.
Francois Nicolas 29Francois Nicolas 29
Hi!

Add me to the list of people having this issue , in my case, French
David SobczakDavid Sobczak
Hi,

Yes I solved it but not as I expected ... :) Finally :
1) I defined my org "Default Language" in english (Setup / Company Information)
2) I revoked partner permission on the account (go to account record and normally you have a quick action called "Disabled Partner" or something else)
3) Re-enabled your account as Partner and after re-enabled your contact as partner
4) Now when you are on your new "user" the role is called in english language

Not practical but I didn't find another solution.... 
Monika CrooksMonika Crooks
Hi All, 

Well I'm an English user and am encountering the same issue.  I still followed David's steps and am still getting the same error.  Any help?
Andre A.Andre A.
i still have errors
Trailhead TodTrailhead Tod
@Monika Crooks @ Andre A check that Barbara's name is Barbara (With the first R)  not Babara.  My Trailhead Playground created Babara Levy not Barbara Levy.
Pujan Kafle 7Pujan Kafle 7
Thanks a lot @Trailhead Tod. My Trailhead playground user also had r missing in Barbara. Upon fixing the typo, I was able to progress through.
Jesse RobertsonJesse Robertson
Thanks @Trailhead Tod, that worked for me, too.
Gaurav Bhatia 30Gaurav Bhatia 30
Katherine Claire RobertoKatherine Claire Roberto
EdCodeEdCode
I am getting this error, which is not getting resolved with @Trailhead Tod's solution:

"There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject"

Cristina RamonCristina Ramon
I had the same issue with an spanish org and @David Sobczak 11 solution worked for me. Thanks!!
Ludvig WälimaaLudvig Wälimaa
@Learning Apex For me the issue was Barbara's names being spelled wrong AND haviing multiple Partner Users called Sean Forbes (due to deactivating/reactivating it as Partner User). What I did was to rename the inactive Sean Forbes user's to "Sean Forbesxx" or similar and it worked out. 
More in detail this was the query that was failing [SELECT RecordId, MaxAccessLevel, HasReadAccess, HasEditAccess FROM UserRecordAccess WHERE UserId =: users2[0].Id AND RecordId =: opp.Id]:  Where trailhead tries to find record access related to the Sean Forbes user. The users2[0].Id is queried before from Users table based on Name, hence why it failes if you have multiple Sean Forbes user's where some are inactive. Hope this helps. 
Sébastien BRUCKERTSébastien BRUCKERT
Hi all. To add clarity, I had the same situation. i followed David Sobczak 11 steps, and udvig Wälimaa too. So the idea is for the 2 users created initially, change their Last Name and Nickname before to enable partner again on the contacts records. And by the way, before enabling Barabara, fix her First name issue directly in the contact detail.
Fabio Marinuzzi 1Fabio Marinuzzi 1
I am having the same problem with an Italian org.
Fabio Marinuzzi 1Fabio Marinuzzi 1
I solved the problem too by switching to English regarding the org-language.
Stéphane VinuesaStéphane Vinuesa
Followed @David Sobczak 11 instructions; it solved the issue. Thank you. 
Seyi AdanvehintoSeyi Adanvehinto
Hello I tried your solutions but it does not work in my organization, I always have this error message "Assign Babara Levy the Logistics Express and Transport Partner Manager role" but the role is written like that in my org that is in English "Express Logistics and Transport Customer - Responsible" (the last two words are written in French and I do not have the rights to modify the label)
Someone could help me, thanks
So RibesSo Ribes
Hello, 

I am having the same problem and I still have errors.

My error "Assign Babara Levy the Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager role." 
In my org I have the role "Express Logistics and Transport Partenaire - Responsable". 

Can anyone help me? 

Thanks
Stéphane Vinuesa, FRStéphane Vinuesa, FR
Hi So,

Simply follow steps from @David Sobzcak 11: 
1) definee the org "Default Language" in english (Setup / Company Information)
2) revoke partner permission on the account (go to account record and normally you have a quick action called "Disabled Partner" or something else)
3) Re-enable the account as Partner and after re-enable the contact as partner

Best day.
Pooja ReddyPooja Reddy
Go to Babara Levy contact, Disable partner contact and the account. Once again re-enable the partner account and contact- First save as Partner user - then click Edit, you should get option to save as Partner Manager. Try it!
Sean A. HarpSean A. Harp
In my org, there simply isn't a manager role that can be chosen.  Has anyone else seen this?  How do you promote someone's role to manager if the role doesn't exist?
Ami DefescheAmi Defesche
I'm having the same problem at @Temp Sean Harp. No manager role at all, even in english. I've tried the above solutions, but with no luck. 
Satoru Wada 4Satoru Wada 4
I just finished this issue.
Thanks to @Stéphane Vinuesa 2

@Ami Defeshe
 I had the same issue. but I already solved by ↓

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) define the org "Default Language" in english (Setup / Company Information)
2) revoke partner permission on the account (go to account record and normally you have a quick action called "Disabled Partner" or something else)
3) Re-enable the account as Partner and after re-enable the contact as partner
Rohini KondreddyRohini Kondreddy
Thank you 
Pooja Reddy. That worked for me!
Alvaro Fernandez AlvarezAlvaro Fernandez Alvarez

Thanks David Sobczak,

I had the same issue in Spanish and your workaround worked for me.

Cheers

Gabriel ToledoGabriel Toledo
Thanks David Sobczak.
I had this problem in Portuguese and it helped me.
Nainita DalviNainita Dalvi
For me  the org "Default Language"is  in english  , still facing issue manager role do not populate also  tried disabling partner and enabling it. Barbara's role shows '___Partner Person accont' and not a 'Express Logistics and Transport Partner Manager role' is anyone else facing this issue?