function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
EmericEmeric 

No such standard button to exclude Forward - Eclipse Deployment

Hi,

I am using Eclipse to migrate metadata from one org to another.

I am getting this error for 2 custom objects.

Any idea on a fix?

User-added image

Page layouts are with no custom buttons and with only the standard, edit, clone and delete standard buttons.

Thanks for the help.
Best Answer chosen by Emeric
EmericEmeric
The fix for this was to activate Salesforce to Salesforce on the receiving Org. As the dep org had that activated.

All Answers

Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
This is the know issue .. 

- Manually update the page layout in the target org and exclude the layout from the inbound change set until this issue resolved.

https://success.salesforce.com/issues_view?id=a1p3A000000EAeZQAW&title=summer-17-in-field-excludebuttons-no-such-standard-action-sendemail-when-attempting-to-deploy-contract-page-layout-in-target-org
EmericEmeric
I am not using change sets, this is a deployment to a new system, so the workaround seems to not fit. Or I didn't understand what needs to happen.
EmericEmeric
The fix for this was to activate Salesforce to Salesforce on the receiving Org. As the dep org had that activated.
This was selected as the best answer
mwille64mwille64
Same here, preferred solution isn't solving the issue. The workaround solution is not understandable and changing manullay layouts in both dev and productrion org for dozens of layouts is a none solution.