function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Anu1786Anu1786 

Trailhead error Reference error id: HHTTHKSB

Hi I am getting a trailhead error which working on a Superbadge - App customization. 
Attached is a snapshot of the error.

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Anu,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

Assuming that you are getting the above error on step 2 of the super badge.

Sory for this issue you are encountering.

For "IsShiftVolunteer" in Volunteer Shift Worker Object, Create it as Formula and not a checkbox with formula:   $User.Id == Volunteer__r.Id
User-added image
Check below link and follow all steps. and check your return type for isShiftVolunteer formula field. It must be a Checkbox. And you get that error because you made mistake on previous fields, so go to the below link and check all fields and DataTypes of that fields. Still, if the problem persists may I request you please confirm if you are using a brand new developer org in order to validate this challenge, if not then I would suggest you create a brand new org and give a try which should probably do the trick.

If you are using a brand new developer org then please double check that your org doesn't have a namespace enabled. If that doesn't help please give a try by restarting the batch.

If the problem continues,  log out of all accounts and log in once again in a different browser by clearing the cache and cookies which should probably do the trick.

Please let us know if any further help is needed.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful so that it gets removed from the unanswered queue which results in helping others who are facing a similar issue.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Anu1786Anu1786
I have all the things mentioned but still getting the attached error. [image: image.png] How do I make sure that org doesn't have a namespace enabled ?