function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Shiva VenuShiva Venu 

Email Notification to Specific owner's based on End date

My requirement is to send an email notification to specific Campaign owners when campaign end date is nearing which they own. This is not for all but specific owner's(10 users) for the campaign which they own, 5 days before the campaign end date.

Muthukumar R 1Muthukumar R 1
You can create a time-dependent workflow for this. As you mentioned you want only for specific 10 users, then you have to add them in workflow filter criteria (OR Condition).
Shiva VenuShiva Venu
I have created a time-dependent workflow.

Condition: Everytime its created and edited and meets the criteria
Condition: Campaign. Owner   Equals  "15 digit OwnerId" (I have added all the 10 user Id in this condition one by one)
This condition did not trigger so I tried adding the Campaign Owner Id in the workflow Formula
but I tried with one campaign owner (OwnerId = "15 digit Id") this also did not seem to work.

Created a time-dependent workflow with "End date - After - 2 days" and added email notification by selecting the template.

Questions :
Is the condition format correct for multiple/selected users? Should I add it as a workflow condition or formula?
If the formula works better can you help with the format of formula for adding multiple campaign owners/users?

Is the time trigger format right?

How will I test this time trigger workflow?
I created a campaign with the owner added in the workflow condition and then edited the campaign end date changed it to the day before yesterday's date.
Then I did check under Monitoring - Time-Dependent Workflow in setup and entered the workflow name but nothing is showing up in the queue.