function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Stephanie Boggs 17Stephanie Boggs 17 

Files related list on Visualforce page does not refresh

I have a Visualforce page that was used in Classic with the Notes and Attachments related list on it. I am in the process of making this object Lightning friendly and changed the related list to Files with <apex:relatedList list="AttachedContentDocuments"/>

Everything looks good, but I when adding a file the page darkens like it's processing and freezes. No clicking or scrolling works, nothing occurs, but refreshing the page shows that the file did upload as expected. When the page goes dark it does display "javascript:void(0)" in the bottom left for a few seconds. Is there a way around this so that it is clear to the end user that the upload occurred?
ajay Duggi(Heptarc)ajay Duggi(Heptarc)
Hello @Stephanie Boggs 17,
    Hope you are doing good. Check out the following code which might help you resolve your problem. Here in the code trail is my custom object. I have added related list  <apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments"/>. If you have any Queries, feel free to come back to me. Good Challenging Question,Thank You!!  

<apex:page standardcontroller="Trail__c">
    <apex:pageBlock title="{!Trail__c.name}">
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Title" columns="1">
            <apex:detail relatedlist="false" title="false"/>
        </apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="NOTES">

<apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments"/> 
        </apex:pageBlockSection>

</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>
Stephanie Boggs 17Stephanie Boggs 17
<apex:relatedList list="CombinedAttachments"/> displays the Google Docs, Notes, and Attachments related list. We have moved away from Attachments and not utilize Files.