function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Katie HambergKatie Hamberg 

VF Popup Error

We have a custom object called ‘Inspection’ and whenever ‘Partial’ checkbox field on the object is true the ‘Inspection_Popup’ vf page will invoke from page layout and popup screen will ask for confirmation to create a new inspection record. This functionality was working before but after enabling ‘clickjack protection’ got URL doesn’t exist error. I followed Salesforce recommended suggestions, then the popup is showing off for only 1 second then going off. But when it meets the above mentioned criteria to invoke vf page if I’m on a inspection record and move to any new tab before the popup shows off, then the popup constantly showing on the inspection record until user clicks any button on it.

SandhyaSandhya (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

This error occurs when you have VF pages that use the standard controller and clickjack protection enabled.

You may refer below and try the work arounds.

https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000230608&type=1

Please mark it as solved if my reply was helpful. It will make it available for other as the proper solution.

Best Regards
Sandhya

Hi Sandhya,

We were followed those resolutions but the popup is not showing off constantly and moreover, we would like to know why the popup is constantly showing when we are on another tab but not on same(inspection record) tab.
Hi Sandhya,

Any update on this?  Thanks!