function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Swapnil GuravSwapnil Gurav 

Getting below error while completing the Hands-on challenge in Create a Lightning Component.

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: UWWDNKUY. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: MALFORMED_QUERY: When retrieving results with Metadata or FullName fields, the query qualificatio​ns must specify no more than one row for retrieval. Result size: 2
Best Answer chosen by Swapnil Gurav
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Swapnil,

I got the same error and it was because I created the Ingredients global value picklist in the module as I was following along. It wouldn't let me delete it even though I deleted the custom picklist fields that were using it. Well, I should say it was giving me an error when I tried to delete it but then it had an undelete option when I clicked on the Ingredients global value picklist after trying to delete it. Not sure what that was all about but the challenge passed in a new playground.

For more information please refer to below link from the forums community. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Swapnil,

I got the same error and it was because I created the Ingredients global value picklist in the module as I was following along. It wouldn't let me delete it even though I deleted the custom picklist fields that were using it. Well, I should say it was giving me an error when I tried to delete it but then it had an undelete option when I clicked on the Ingredients global value picklist after trying to delete it. Not sure what that was all about but the challenge passed in a new playground.

For more information please refer to below link from the forums community. Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Swapnil GuravSwapnil Gurav
I tried it in another playground and it worked. Thanks!