function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Kristi WorshamKristi Worsham 

Project: Prioritize Leads with Einstein Lead Scoring Step 1

I have completed all of the remaining steps in the Project.  However, Step 1 continues to fail even though I have completed the steps in full going on 5 times.
User-added image
User-added image
Best Answer chosen by Kristi Worsham
Grzegorz Krawczyk 7Grzegorz Krawczyk 7
Hello Kristi,

When did you created a developer account with Einstein? I had the same error even if I was able to pass other badges, I just left that as it is and tried the next day and it worked!

Best,
Grzegorz

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Kristi,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

I would suggest you please reach out to trailhead support team for a better and quick assistance on the above issue.

In order to raise a case with trailhead support team please log in to the trailhead and enter trailhead.salesforce.com/help in the URL where you can post the issue so that the trailhead support team can look into it and can help you accordingly. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Grzegorz Krawczyk 7Grzegorz Krawczyk 7
Hello Kristi,

When did you created a developer account with Einstein? I had the same error even if I was able to pass other badges, I just left that as it is and tried the next day and it worked!

Best,
Grzegorz
This was selected as the best answer
Kristi WorshamKristi Worsham
I tried it again and it passed.  Not sure if there was just lag in an update somewhere but it worked.  Thank you!