function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
AJAY KRISHNA RAJAY KRISHNA R 

How to debug a @InvocableMethod ?

Hi All,

I am invoking a @InvocableMethod from my Einstein Bot and unfortunately, it seems to have some error and the chat get transferred to a Live agent and stops. I need to debug my @InvocableMethod in order to understand the error. I have tried with logs in developer console and Debug Logs but nothing gets recorded when Invoking the method. Please share your insights on this issue.

Thanks and Regards
Ajay Krishna R
bhanu_prakashbhanu_prakash
Hi Ajay,

Im working on similar thing and facing some issues. can you reachout me at bhanusunny7@gmail.com
AJAY KRISHNA RAJAY KRISHNA R
Hi All,

Just got a suggestion here from my colleague i.e it's not because of the @InvocableMethod we don't find the log. Instead, it's the user who is accessing the Bot is supposed to have a guest license and because of which we can't get the logs in developer console or Debug logs. However, we can get the debug logs of the guest user as mentioned here https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/winter17/release-notes/rn_forcecom_debugging_guest_user.htm But this needs to be implemented in a visualforce page. (Still working on how to make it work for the Einstein Bot)

Thanks and Regards
Ajay Krishna R