function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
SabrentSabrent 

Automatically Assigning Contacts to a Campaign with Process builder and flow

Automatically Assigning Contacts to a Campaign with Process builder and flow
I am trying to automatically assign contacts to campaigns. I know how to do this in a trigger but i want to do it with ProcessBuilder and Flow. I started doing it but got lost. I am new to Flow, can someone point me in the right direction. ? 

On opportunity I have a custom field called Borrower__c (lookup to contact), another custom field called Initiator__c (lookup to user). For every user I have  record in an object called MySetting__c.  On MySetting__c, there is a lookup field called Deal_Closed_Campaign__c which looks up to Campaign, and another chek box field called Enabled.    

When the Opportunity stage is 'DealClosed'  and MySetting__c.Enabled== True And MySetting. Deal_Closed_Campaing__c == 'DealClosedCampaign',  I want to assign the Borrower to the campaign 'DealClosedCampaign'

Eg: if on Opportunity, Borrower == 'Chris Nunez', Initiator__c == 'Jose Lopez', 
Jose Lopez has a record in  Mysetting__c  where  Deal_Closed_Campaign__c == DealClosedCampaign, then add Chris Nunez to  DealClosedCampaign 

Thanks
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Rov,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I suggest you please refer to below link from the success community exactly with a similar discussion and follow the steps which might probably do the trick for you. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

SabrentSabrent
Thanks for the link Nagendra. 
Great suggestion by @Mayank Srivastava. Based on  suggestions by Mayank I designed my flow. 
Logically I am on the right path however, contacts are not being added to relevant campaigns. 
I think in the Process Builder I haven't set my flow variable correctly. 
I shall keep debugging and update my post accordingly.