function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Wahid BuhariWahid Buhari 

trailhead email address change

Hi,

I am not able to change my trailhead email  address. Because of that I am not able to link my Trailhead account with Web accessor.
Any help on updating trailhead email address would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Wahid Buhari
Piyush VermaPiyush Verma
Hi Wahid,
You can create a new trailhead account with new email address and then merge the badges with the old once. Use the highlighted section to merge the badges.
User-added image
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Refer this link 
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/help?article=Trailhead-Self-Service-Account-Merge
Wahid BuhariWahid Buhari

Hi @Piyush @Raj

Thanks for your reply.
I did received an email from salesforce, they have given a new way to link trailhead and web accessr accounts. It got linked the accounts now.

Lisa MohapatraLisa Mohapatra
Hi Wahid, 
I am trying to change email address of trailhead account from work email id to my personal email address. Under trailhead account, email field is not editable.
Can you please tell me how you have changed your email address?
Thanks in advance!!!
Marc Myburgh 10Marc Myburgh 10
Hi Lisa
I was new to Trailhead, had a personal email on a 30day trial and 2 nonprofit emails that I was busy setting up, did a merge to combine them, but didn't start by opening Trailhead with my personal email when doing the merge - so ended up with it all merged on one of the nonprofit emails.  I only noticed my mistake after I had set up my Trailblazer Community profile on my personal email to sync and realised that my badges and points weren't reflecting.
After reading various responses, it seemed the only way to resolve this was to create a new Trailhed account, with the Google Account of my personal email, then while logged in Trailhead with that new logon, merge with my nonprofit merged account so that my new account reflected my personal email - with all of the badges and points now reflecting in this new account - which then synced correctly to my Trailblazer Community profile.
You could also do this with a LInkedIn profile linked to the email address or a 30day trial using that email.