+ Start a Discussion
Damien CLarke 5Damien CLarke 5 

Backup Imap emails

There is no free solution to this as Imap mail accounts themselves have no option to export the emails to offline mode. However, there are paid tools that can backup Imap emails. I tried a few tools that offered the backup in the online storages. Later I came across Mail Backup X. It stores the Backup directly to my local drive and the storages I wish to. Take a 15-day free trial before buying it.

Palak Gupta 68Palak Gupta 68
You can opt for a professional software approach that includes an IMAP Mail Backup Tool to backup IMAP emails locally in various file formats such as PST, PDF, MBOX, CSV, EML, etc. This software also allows you to migrate the IMAP emails to Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, iCloud, and other popular email clients. 

However, in case you are searching for effective solutions to migrate IMAP to Office 365 admin center then you can go through this amazing article which explains both the approaches to accomplish this task. You can refer to this article in case you want to perform IMAP to Office 365 migration manually. This article explains the detailed procedure about how to perform this task using the new Exchange Admin Center. 
Yuvraj MathurYuvraj Mathur
By using MacSonik IMAP Backup Tool for Mac, users can easily backup and convert IMAP emails into 20+ file formats and email clients. It is the most reliable and trusted solution for converting and migrating emails from an IMAP server without any hassle. Users can remove duplicate emails from the backup and migration process with ease. Also, this IMAP Backup Tool has a Mail Filter feature to convert and migrate selected emails of desired dates.