function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Clay Davis 12Clay Davis 12 

Call Lead Conversion with a Flow

I was wondering if it is possible to call the new(ish) enhanced Lead conversion process with a Flow. Specifically, I would like to replace the Convert button in Lightning with a custom buitton that calls a Flow, evaluates the record, requires various input or actions based on variables with the record and then completes by presenting the "standard" Convert process. Has anyone done this?
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
You can do an Lead conversion with flow But you may not able to built the  new(ish) enhanced Lead conversion process  with flows .. 
You can write the lightning component to do tit 
Clay Davis 12Clay Davis 12
I know it’s possible to do the conversion in the flow itself, but I don’t want to do that. I just want to insert my flow BETWEEN the user initiating a conversion and the standard conversion process starting. I was hoping that whatever process is being called but be standard lightning “Convert” button was somehow accessible via a flow or apex so that my flow could exit INTO that standard process.
Surendhar Anugu 12Surendhar Anugu 12
Clay, any luck? I am looking for the same functionality, I would like to call my flow first then entry into standard lead conversion. 
sravanthi sankasravanthi sanka
Hi, i am also looking for similar functinality. Please let me know if you are sucess with this. If so please post the answer
Srinivas CSrinivas C
@Clay Davis 12
did you find the solution if yes please update how.

thanks,