function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Glenn Nyhan 54Glenn Nyhan 54 

Moving Google Docs, Notes, & Attachments from Opportunity to Contact and Account Objects

I would like to know if this is even possible. We are still using Salesforce Classic and won't be moving to Lightning anytime soon. When we have Google Docs, Notes, & Attachments which are on the Opportunity object we would like those to materialize on the Contacts and Accounts Google Docs, Notes, & Attachments section/object. is this possible with either Flow or Process Builder? 
Best Answer chosen by Glenn Nyhan 54
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Glenn,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I suggest you please refer to the below links which might help you further with the above requirement. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra

All Answers

NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Glenn,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

May I suggest you please refer to the below links which might help you further with the above requirement. Please let us know if this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
This was selected as the best answer
Glenn Nyhan 54Glenn Nyhan 54
Thanks for the info much appreciated. Found a potential way to do with this using modified version of Passage Technology's Rollup Helper. We are investigating this with them. Warmly, Glenn Nyhan Salesforce Administrator/Database Manager San Francisco Zen Center 300 Page Street San Francisco, CA 94102 (415) 354-0401 devdataadmin@sfzc.org "Only a life lived for others is a life worth living." Albert Einstein Stay connected: join as a member by signing up online . IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential, privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in the message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.