function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
vr8cevr8ce 

What report for dashboard portion of Reporting/Dashboard superbadge?

The second component of the dashboard for the Reporting/Dashboard Superbadge includes "so choose a display type that takes advantage of this height and shows what percentage each case reason represents of the total for the category."

The only chart type I see that makes sense is stacked vertical bar chart, with "Stacked to 100%" checked. But, the badge is complaining "doesn't display case counts as a percentage of whole or doesn't arrange data as required." So, did I choose the wrong chart type, or is there a way I haven't found to put the % on each segment of the bar?

I'm not looking for the answer, just which thing I got wrong. I've tried all of the other chart types, and none of them make sense [to me], and/or fit in the 3x8 segment this is going in. Nor do I see any way to get the percentage on the segments. So I'm stymied as to which thing I've gotten wrong.
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi,

Sorry for this issue you are facing.

Below is my report for Top Case Drivers by SolarBot Ownership. See if this helps.
User-added imageUser-added imageBelow is the final dashboard.
User-added image

Some more tips:
  • SolarBot Pipeline by Stage
Report: SolarBot Loyalty Revenue
Component Type: Vertical Bar
Tip:Max Groups Displayed = 9
  • Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership
Report: Top Case Drivers by SolarBot Ownership
Component Type: Vertical Sack Bar
Tip: Stack to 100%
  • Temperature and Kilowatt Hour Relationship
Report: Temperature to kWh Research
Component Type: Line Type
Tip:X Axis=Temperature Range and SolarBot Model
Y Axis=Average KiloWatt Hours
  • SolarBot Evangelism Countdown
Report: Accounts without SolarBot Opportunities
Component Type: Gauge Type
Tip: Careful the Segment Range Setting
  • Opportunity Overview
Report: SolarBot Loyalty Revenue
Component Type: Lightning Table
Tip: Set Prospecting first on the list stage opportunities

Note: Faced a similar issue in the past and figured out Display Units was set to the Whole number.

Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
vr8cevr8ce
Unfortunately that doesn't help, for a couple of reasons. First, your picture doesn't match your text (the picture doesn't show "Stack to 100%", but your text says do so.

The more important reason is that what you say you're doing is exactly what I said I'm doing — I'm using Vertical Stacked Bar, and I have Stack to 100% checked. I'm still getting the error message "The 'Case Drivers and SolarBot Ownership' component doesn't display case counts as a percentage of whole or doesn't arrange data as required." So something isn't right, I just can't figure out what.
User-added image
vr8cevr8ce
Can anyone give me a pointer? I've searched online; most of the posts about the superbadge are previous versions of it.
vr8cevr8ce
Good grief. I searched yet again and found someone with the same problem another thread in Trailblazer Community — the problem is the Display Units were Whole Number instead of Shortened Number. Really, SF, really?
Aneta BurianovaAneta Burianova
What weirdly worked out for me (finally) was switching the dashboard to 12 x 8 and to dark theme.