function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lionel KamdemLionel Kamdem 

workflow rule not firing and not showing up in debugger

Hi

I currently have a workflow rule set up for a donation page that will send an email to the doner when someone submits a donation. 

This is what my workflow rule looks like: 

AND( rC_Connect__Batch_Upload_Campaign_Matched__c  = '2019 BftM Ticket Page', rC_Connect__Event_Purchase_Giving_Amount__c > 0 , rC_Connect__Giving_Paid__c  = True)

For context the company I work for is a non-profit who uses batchupload linked with a payment provider to collect payments. 

I tried using the debugger to look at the workflow to see what's wrong. This is what I get: 

User-added image

Clearly I'm doing something wrong because I don't see my workflow and I obviously don't know how to use the debugger. Hoping someone can give some direction. 

Harish DHarish D
Hi Lionel,

Looking at the image, the debug log for the Workflows is set to Info. Change the Debug level to Finer so that it will appear in the Debug logs if the Workflow rule gets executed also make sure the workflow rule is in Active status.

Steps to setup Debug Logs: Set up--> Search for "Debug Logs" in the Setup menu -->On Debug Logs page in User Trace Flags section click "New" -->Click on "Debug Level" --> New--> Give some name, for Workflow select "Finer" and for others select as needed then hit save. Make sure the the DebugLevel which you created is selected on the Debug log page and hit save.

Hi Harish 

The workflow trigger is still not showing up unless I'm reading it wrong
User-added image

The main thing is that we are getting the info from a donation page on our website so the person who triggers it may not be a user. 
The informatoin we get from the donation is pulled into an object called batch uploader which I run a workflow rule on: 

AND( rC_Connect__Batch_Upload_Campaign_Matched__c  = '2019 BftM Ticket Page', rC_Connect__Event_Purchase_Giving_Amount__c > 0 , rC_Connect__Giving_Paid__c  = True)

The workflow should send an email to the doner if the formula above^ evaluates to true. 

Harish DHarish D
Hi Lionel,

Is the workflow which you have written has to send Email only when the record is created or even when its updated?

Can you post the screenshot of the Workflow.

Thanks,
Harish
Hi Harish 

here is the screen shot, sorry for the late reply: 

User-added image