function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pramod VPramod V 

Einstein analytics

Hi All,

I have been doing this trailhead:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/learn-admin-essentials/projects/prioritize-leads-with-einstein-lead-scoring/steps/assign-top-leads-to-your-sales-rep

I get either of these two errors:

Constant error:
We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80.
OR
Found Criteria 2

I read few posts and understood we have to enable remote site settings but those already present. Not sure what I am missing here? Any help is appreciated.

Also create new TP one for Einstein Analytics, still doesn't work.

Thanks,
VIP
Monika Vattigunta-HeptarcMonika Vattigunta-Heptarc
Dear @Pramod V,
Hope you are doing good.
Are you still looking for a solution? If yes, let me know as I have completed the challenge I can help you in resolving your issue.
User-added image
Thanks&Regards,
Monika vattigunta,
Heptarc Technology Solutions Private Limited.
Seema Rani 9Seema Rani 9
Hello,

I am still facing issue. Getting error We can't find criteria and immediate actions for Einstein Scores greater than or equal to 80.

Remote site settings already exist in my org. Can you please help?

Regards,
Seema
Gaetan Delahousse 8Gaetan Delahousse 8
I am also having the same issue, created my Trailhead Playground with Einstein Lead Scoring but stuck there, no way to verify this step.

Thanks,
Gaëtan
Helen Kim 6Helen Kim 6
I am also having the same issue and tried all the suggestions I found reading through the posts.  I need help. 
Thanks, 
Helen
Marc AbramowitzMarc Abramowitz
I also have this issue and read through this thread (https://developer.salesforce.com/forums/?id=9060G0000005iirQAA) but no luck.

I have not gotten the email error mentioned there, but I attempted to add to remote sites anyway, but the host `na85.salesforce.com` was already there. Even so I tried cloning the rule and even creating a rule for `na85.lightning.force.com` but none of that helped.

Here's what my process looks like:

Screenshot of my process in Process Builder
Hmmm the above screenshot looks hard to read, so attaching some pics of the configs for the criteria and actions, which are hopefully easier to read:

Criteria:

Screenshot of criteria

Action:

Screenshot of update records action
Seema Rani 9Seema Rani 9
Hello Marc,

Was lead score generated in your developer organization? I signed up for two orgs and it was not generated in any one.

Regards,
Seema
Hi Seema,

Well I only started this playground 6 or so hours ago and they say it can take up to 24 hours and current status is this:

User-added image
User-added image
Seema Rani 9Seema Rani 9
Hello Marc,

Please let me know when you see lead score. Were you able to complete assign lead score challenge?

Regards,
Seema
Hmmm, I spun up a new Playground and repeated the steps and this time it worked:
User-added image
so I wonder if there's some luck of the draw thing going on where sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.