function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Lidia Privantu 4Lidia Privantu 4 

Analytics error for Become a Data Explorer module

I want to complete this trail on Analytics( https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/wave_desktop_exploration/units/wave_becoming_a_data_explorer), but I keep getting an error "The 'Top Laptop Industry' lens was not found. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly", even thought everything is set correctly. Has anyone had the same problem and has a solution? Thank you!
NagendraNagendra (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Lidia,

Sorry for this issue you are encountering.

May I suggest you please check with below links with a similar discussion which might help you further. Hope this helps.

Kindly mark this as solved if the reply was helpful.

Thanks,
Nagendra
Hello, Nagendra,

Thank you for your reply.
I already tried the solutions proposed in those discussins. I actually posted the JSON code on both of them before asking this question.
I really want to solve this because I want to do the Analytics superbadge, so that's why I decided to post the question as well.
If you have any further knowledge of I could solve this, I would really appreciate your answer :)

Thanks, Lidia
The solutin is this. The order of the actions actually matters. It also aplicable to the next part of the analytics module

Delete the lens and start over 
BUILD IN ORDER OF BULLET POINTS
Click on your Dataset: DTC Opportunity
Select Chart Type: Stacked Bar
Set Bars: Industry
Set Bar Segments: Product Name
Set Bar Length: Sum of Amount
Set Sort: Descending
Set Filters: Product Family Laptops
Set Filters: Won true
Set Lens Name: Top Laptop Industry
Save Lens into the App: My Exploration