function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Pratik Raut 14Pratik Raut 14 

Hi,I am using Lightning Data Service(lightning:recordEditForm),it working fine in Chrome,Mozilla browser but not working properly in MS edge browser(In Edge browser while loading record sometimes it loaded proper but sometime it is not loaded properly )

Khan AnasKhan Anas (Salesforce Developers) 
Hi Pratik,

I trust you are doing very well.

It seems like Microsoft Edge issue. According to Salesforce, Considerations for Microsoft Edge Salesforce supports the latest version of Microsoft Edge for both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience. However, the Developer Console doesn't support Microsoft Edge. For the best experience on machines with 8 GB of RAM in the Salesforce Console, use Chrome.

Please refer to the below link with a similar discussion:

https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/229039/lightning-input-showing-valuemissing-error-with-non-null-value-in-edge-browser

I hope it helps you.

Kindly let me know if it helps you and close your query by marking it as solved so that it can help others in the future.

Thanks and Regards,
Khan Anas
Pratik Raut 14Pratik Raut 14

Hi Anas,

Thanks for your early response.

I go through that link that you provided and as per salesforce says " Microsoft Edge Salesforce supports the latest version of Microsoft Edge for both Salesforce Classic and Lightning Experience" and we have tested our components on latest Edge browser(Microsoft Edge 42.17134.1.0) and still we facing that issue. As per this link https://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/222984/lightningrecordeditform-ms-edge-issues, we are facing the same issue.
Issue:
"Using MS Edge the lightning:recordEditForm is usually not generated and rendered.
In the rare occasion that it does get generated and rendered when submitting the form, the record is created but the onSuccess handler is not triggered.
(I can not replicate the two issues using Chrome.)"

Thanks and Regards,
Pratik Raut