function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Melissa InconstantiMelissa Inconstanti 

I am having issues with updating task values for a custom field through the Data Loader app. Errors log returns "We can't save this record because the “Task” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details."

I am having issues with updating task values for a custom field through the Data Loader app. Errors log returns "We can't save this record because the “Task” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details." 
Best Answer chosen by Melissa Inconstanti
monsterloomismonsterloomis
Hi Melissa, 

Take a look in setup --> process automation --> process builder for a process builder called "Task". Something in that process is failing based on your update, but without the details of that process, it will be hard to say just what. Hope that helps, and feel free to provide more detail and will see what else I can suggest.

All Answers

monsterloomismonsterloomis
Hi Melissa, 

Take a look in setup --> process automation --> process builder for a process builder called "Task". Something in that process is failing based on your update, but without the details of that process, it will be hard to say just what. Hope that helps, and feel free to provide more detail and will see what else I can suggest.
This was selected as the best answer
Melissa InconstantiMelissa Inconstanti
That solved it thank you so much!