function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Manojkumar DayaluManojkumar Dayalu 

I'm getting below error(in attached screen shot) while doing a trailhead challenge on Process Builder. Please suggest me why I'm getting this error in my developer edition.

Getting Error in Trailhead Process Builder Challenge.
Mario PariseMario Parise
Hi Manoj,

The string you're trying to save in theAccount.ShippingPostalCode field is too long. The maximum string size for that field is 20 characters. If you look at what you're trying to assign to that field, you'll fiind it's more than 20 characters.

If you need more help, please post your code so we can help you debug it :-)
Soundar Rajan PonpandiSoundar Rajan Ponpandi

Hi Manoj,

Confirm once again in "account postal code " Because maximum size of postal code leangth is 20. You might given more than limits leangth.!!

Hope it will help !!!

Regards,
Soundar Rajan P

Hey Parise,

It's not any code , it is a process builder in salesforce. After building the process it got saved without throwing any error regarding that. But while checking the challenge in Trailhead it is throwing the error.
Mario PariseMario Parise
Can you share screenshots of your process builder? In particular any part where you're setting the postal code?
Hey Parise,

Step 1: Selecting the Object on which we have to trigger the Process BuilderUser-added image

Step 2 : Based on the filter criteria, the process builder fires

User-added image

Step 3 : After that what we have to Update Account related Contact's Mailing Address same as Account Shipping Address.

User-added image

This is the procedure which I have follwed.
Mario PariseMario Parise
Well, scratch my previous theory. I unfortunately have zero ideas on what might be going wrong here. Sorry!