function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Francisco RuedaFrancisco Rueda 

How to stop receiving Trailhead playground notifications

Hi all,

Some months ago I did a Trailhead unit about reports, in which I configured a report to be notified by e-mail when a condition is met. And then, I missed to cancel that report before deleting the playground. Now I'm annoyed to receive so much e-mails from a playground I don't use anymore. I'm thinking on create a rule to automatically delete this kind of e-mails, but first I wanted to ask here.

Is there a way to access a playground once you've forgotten the username (and obviously the password)? If not, is there any other way to avoid this kind of e-mails to be received, other than an automatic filter in the e-mail server/client?

Thanks in advance.
Ruchika BishtRuchika Bisht
Well there is a way to see all your trailhead playgrounds and reset the user password . Login to your trailhead account -> go to settings
Here you will see list of all trailhead playgrounds along with the username. So you can click on the link and access your trailhead playground.
To reset the password -> go to Setup->Users -> select your username  and click on Reset Password. 
You will get password reset link on your email associated to your TP username.
Hope you will able to accces your TP and stop the notification :).
Hi Ruchika,

In the setting the only playground displayed are the current ones, not the historical record. And I deleted that playground.

Thanks.
Ruchika BishtRuchika Bisht
Ok Francisco, looks like then you have to handle it in Outlook itslef by setting the rule or if Salesforce support can help.
Have a good day !!
Many thanks Ruchika.