function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Teran@18Teran@18 

How to give login history access to other profiles..

Suraj GharatSuraj Gharat
I think the needed profile permission is "View Setup and Configuration", however, it is better do this through a good dashboard/report than giving non-admin users setup access.
Raj VakatiRaj Vakati
Two ways .. 

1. You can schedule the Report or Dashboard to run automatically and select an Admin as the Running User.  Then and one who views the scheduled Report or Dashboard will see the Login History without the need to grant them any additional access.
  2. you may be able to grant "View set up and configuration" through a permission set 
Ajay K DubediAjay K Dubedi
Hi Teran,

Please provide these accesses:
View Setup & Configuration
Reset User Passwords and Unlock Users
View All Users
Manage User permission

Or you can do it by another way by a report,

You can schedule the Report or Dashboard to run automatically and select an Admin as the Running User.  Then add one who views the scheduled Report or Dashboard will see the Login History without the need to grant them any additional access.

Please mark this as Best Answer if you find this solution helpful.

Thank You
Ajay Dubedi
Linda GulledgeLinda Gulledge
Thank you Suraj, Raj, and Ajay.

I'm trying to solution with out manage user capabilities, as these are non-admins.  I have worked with them to setup reports/dashboards and have them run as "me" (system admin), but they run into challenges when viewing sometimes.

Ajay - greatly appreciate the full list of permissions required - it definitely helps me understand that manage users is required and not something i'm ready to grant.  
Linda GulledgeLinda Gulledge
thank you!