function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
卓士 金田 4卓士 金田 4 

Challenge is not complete yet : Couldn’t find the following users in the org as partners with the Partner Community license and Partner Community User profile: Sean Forbes, Rose Gonzalez, Babara Levy, Josh Davis.

Hi. I build some user accounts and add partner community license and  Partner Community User profile. But the system can not find them. 
Rajat Sharma 84Rajat Sharma 84
You need to log in with all the 4 partner user at least once. 
User-added image
Gerardo BeltránGerardo Beltrán
I have loged with the 4 users, and still have the same error:
"Couldn’t find the following users in the org as partners with the Partner Community license and Partner Community User profile: Sean Forbes, Rose Gonzalez, Babara Levy, Josh Davis."

User-added image
Tomohiro KumagaiTomohiro Kumagai
I resolved by swapping the First Name and Last Name of 4 partners. on Contact Object and User Object.
Madhavi Ramanujan 17Madhavi Ramanujan 17
I have the same issue and not able to resolve even by swapping? Appreciate any help 
chiara giommarellichiara giommarelli

I just had the exact same problem and it was linked to the fact that 2 of those users had a non active user because I wrongly created them in the first place. I had to disable them and re-enable them and when you do this the system disable a user and creates a new one. probably same reason as why it would work if you switch all the first and and last names. (I did what Tomohiro suggested but only on one to see if it would go away from the error)

Check your user list and if you find the same user but deactivated then go in those non active one and change the name, alias, and everything you can think of. Once done, it will work :)

SUNIL KUMAR 651SUNIL KUMAR 651
Hi Madhavi,

You need to login with a new trailhead playground to complete this challenge. If you already did that then there is no need to swap names. Follow the trailhead instructions and you will pass the challenge. Make sure you login once for each user as mentioned by Rajat Sharma or you can refer my screenshots here. I hope this will help you.
User-added imageUser-added image 
Madhavi Ramanujan 17Madhavi Ramanujan 17
Thanks Chiara and Sunil.

I have already logged in trailhead playground.

Chiara - deactibvating and activating users worked and i am able to clear the challege. Thanks a lot!!
UTKARSH MISHRA 21UTKARSH MISHRA 21
Actually , I deActivating and Activating all those 4 users from setup>>users>>edit> de/active , and it worked eventually.
Thanks @madhavi
SwethaSwetha (Salesforce Developers) 
I faced the same error. In my scenario, I missed configuring one of the 4 users. After adding the user, the assessment could be completed.
Glenn Beierle 12Glenn Beierle 12
You don't have to activate, deactivate or any of the above.

The problem is, when you go to Change Owner you have to change the group that is being searched to Partner Users, the default group it searches is Users which will not display the 4 Partner Users you created.

Once you switch to Partner Users they will automatically display.
Opp
Opp2
Adam SwansonAdam Swanson
Glenn was correct in my instance! Thank you very much