function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Carolyn GutzlerCarolyn Gutzler 

I am starting on Trailhead and am at the point of doing an exercise in the Trailhead Playground, the exercise requires Lightning of which we are not on. Do I need to install this in TP first? I was surprised Lightning training would not have been first.

Andrew GAndrew G
Lightning Experience Basics - trailhead

https://trailhead.salesforce.com/en/modules/lex_migration_introduction/units/lex_migration_introduction_administration

Regards
Andrew

Pat HarrisPat Harris
The best thing to do is to use your personal email for your Trailhead account. Then your Trailhead Playgrounds will be under your personal email; this way if you leave the company you're with your Trailhead account will be "your" account, not under your previous employer's email address. Your Trailhead account under your personal email will have access to Lightning. Before you start the exercise go to the bottom of the screen where you'll see the button icon "Log in to take this challenge" Log in to take this challenge
Once you log in you'll then see the button "Launch" buttononce you "Launch" your Trailhead playground you'll be able to complete the exercise by going back to the top of the page and starting the exercise.
Andrew GAndrew G

Hey again.  

Just read Pat's post and re-read your original question.  Indeed, you should create your own Trailhead account(s) under your own email address.  Doing Trailhead in your organisations environment would lead to some interesting results for your company.

And note that you can have mutlipe Trailhead environments.  At last count i think i'm at six.  This is due to some Super Badges requiring a fresh Trailhead environment.

+ Pat for picking up the ambiguity of where the Trailhead is being performed.

Regards
Andrew