function readOnly(count){ }
Starting November 20, the site will be set to read-only. On December 4, 2023,
forum discussions will move to the Trailblazer Community.
+ Start a Discussion
Taha Khan 7Taha Khan 7 

How can we click on a visual force page button using a flow?

I have a flow that is creating a contract from a quote. Now I want to amend the contract inside a flow.
amendment contract page is a VF page that has the edit button on it.so basically my flow should press edit button on an amendment contract VF page.
is this possible with a flow?
nit aroranit arora

See if below given helps you in any way

<apex:page standardController="Campaign">         <flow:interview name="Create_Leads"> // Flow interview          component is used to embed flow in a Visualforce page.          Create_Leads is flow Unique Name.         <apex:param name="VarTCampaignID" value="{!Campaign.ID}"/>         // apex:param is used to pass variable CampaignID value         to a flow         </flow:interview>         </apex:page>
nit aroranit arora

some more info,i know we can create a button on campaigh and send campaign id to the variable in flow and then query campaign object so if you  can do  same functionality on the click of edit button and capture the values from all fields and assign to the variablees in flow and then update record,Please see if below given info helps u in any way

To pass the value to a Flow variable, use ?VariableUniqueName=Value. If you want to set values to multiple Flow variables, then append ?VariableUniqueName1=Value1&VariableUniqueName2=Value2 to the end of the URL. If you want to set values for a collection variable, then use ?VariableUniqueName=Value1&?VariableUniqueName=Value2.At the end, a custom button URL will look like /flow/Create_Leads?VarTCampaignID={!Campaign.Id}. Note that these parameters have to exactly match the Flow input variables and also have to have the same case (upper or lower). We have used VarTCampaignID because we named our input variable in the Flow.